• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

test posting pictures

Grader4me

When I down sized this picture it went blurry on me...any suggestions. This is a picture of a fire we had a while back here in the community

schoolhousefire1[1].jpg

Orchard Ex

Super Moderator
Some programs let you trade off resolution quality for smaller file size when downsizing a .jpg. Usually a slider type control that has Higher resolution on one end and Lower file size on the other.
That's my best guess. :)
Either that or your computer was shaking while it downsized the pic:bouncegri

Grader4me

Another test

I think I got it now. Sorry the pics are not of equipment. Just trying to get the hang of this...

On edit..this is my crazy cat

My cat.jpg

murray83

Occupation
jack of all trades....master of none
thats one evil cat lol,the look in its eyes :eek:

Is that the school house in Minto?,seems Minto is having it tough these days with alot of negative things.

Grader4me

thats one evil cat lol,the look in its eyes :eek:

Is that the school house in Minto?,seems Minto is having it tough these days with alot of negative things.

lol caught him on a bad day I guess. One of the most friendly cats that I've ever had.

The picture is of the old school house here in town. Yeah, that is a bad deal in Minto. I don't think the town will ever be the same again.

Grader4me

I really think this stuff should be limited to equipment...please try and stay relavent to the forum...pictures of Crab Bait should be over at the fishermans forum:rolleyes: :D

Awww...How could you say that about my nice cat:badidea...First cat that I ever had that wasn't a fur ball from hell.:)

Mike J

Everything on the web is set up to be 72dpi so if you resize a pic just set the resolution to 72dpi and it should come out good. If you are going to print it on paper set it to 300dpi.