• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terraplane td 3500????

Plan B

Occupation
field technician
Does anyone know anything about this piece of equipment?? Ive never even heard of it and i have a guy who is telling me he has hydro spilling into his transmission on one and he wants to know if i can fix it!!! Some one told him that some seals are out causing the fluid to go into the transmission. So does anyone know where i can get some info on this thing?

Plan B

Occupation
field technician
Thanks mitch looks like a good place to start!!! :salute

Plan B

Occupation
field technician
Funny thing is thats all there is on it!!! Im going to take a look at it either tomorrow or monday and decide if i wanna tackle it.

Plan B

Occupation
field technician
Got it to the house on a 16ft lowboy...LOL!! I cant post it so youll have to go to my website to see it. I put a pic of it on one of the pages not sure which one but youll know it when you see it!!! LOL!!