• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex TB42 controller board question

mxnut494

I have a Terex TB 42 with and intermittent control problem from the basket. When it's acting up nothing in the basket will work, but everything works from the ground control station. Inspection under that control panel on the platform shows all LED's lighting up as each control/switch is moved.
On the ground control panel the OEM Controls DMR-30 module shows the CPU LED flashing as it should, however when it is acting up the BUSS LED is out, and when the platform controls are working the BUSS LED is blinking REALLY fast. I've poked and prodded for hours, wiggle wires and cleaning connections to no avail. It seems to have a mind of it's own. When it works it works. And when it does it doesn't, no matter what I wiggle. Online resources on this thing are minimal at best. Not sure what the buss thing is all about. Anyone have any experience with something like this?