• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex PT 110 Hydraulic not working properly

Ace Al

Occupation
Rescue & Medical response
I have a 2015 Terex PT110 forester with about 3 thousand hours on it. Once in operation for an hour or two, the hydronic system stops working. Cannot move the arms up or down, also unable to go forward or reverse the machine. Nothing happens when moving the joystick; no winding down of engine happening. After 15 to 20 minutes of the machine being off and me being stuck in it, I am able to turn it on and have it in working order for another 20 minutes or so until the same issues come up.

Has anyone come across this issue? I have taken it in to be fixed, the mechanics are stumped. They have changed the main hydraulic valve underneath the cap.

Any tips or help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Have the safety lockout switches and wiring for them been checked out? Having everything stop working at the same time leads me to think that is were the problem is