1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Terex Parts

Discussion in 'Scrapers' started by Indyhoosier, May 30, 2014.

1. Indyhoosier

Indyhoosier Member

Hi,

I just found this forum and I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for hard to find Terex parts for scrapers or trucks, please post to this thread. I have a large amount of new, used and rebuilt parts to get you up and going. If I don't have it, I can probably find it for you. This will be my only thread on this matter pursuant to the Forum Rules. I am not a spammer, just trying to help!

Thanks,

Jason

2. scraper tyre

scraper tyre Member

Hi,

I'm running TS24B's and cannot buy 27.5R33 tyres ,are you able to help.
    Thank you,
    Philip.

3. Terexisking

Terexisking Member

I have a new Michelin , 37.7 x 33 . But it is in Colorado USA. They are available here.

4. scraper tyre

scraper tyre Member

Hi ,
    What price do you have on the tyre, thanks. Can you send some pic's thanks.Would you have a contact for further tyre quantities please.

5. Terexisking

Terexisking Member

Tire

$10,000 us, fob colorado. Firestone bias ply tires in 37.5X 33 are still available in colrado. For now

6. Terexisking

Terexisking Member

Do you have an email?

7. ianoz

ianoz Senior Member

Click on his Profile and you can send an email from there .

8. scraper tyre

scraper tyre Member

Hi,
    Wanting a drop box to fit an allison CBT750DB as fitted to TS24B.
    Thanks,
    Philip.

9. JDOFMEMI

JDOFMEMI Senior Member

I sent you an email. I also have some used tires if you are interested still.

10. Terexisking

Terexisking Member

Call herigstad rental, he is in Perris. By the fire station.

11. graderhead1980

graderhead1980 New Member

ts14g

hi there I am wondering what selection of parts you have. I have a 2006 ts14g 5.9 cummins.im having a hard time keeping front driveline from engine to trany.i heard there is a flywheel and damper update for them. that take vibration out when it firsrt starts. is this true

12. GaryHoff

GaryHoff Senior Member

Heavey Equipment Mechanic
    For the ts14g there was several updates for that issue. Serial number specific, it may apply to all or some of the following: flywheel update- to address engine doldrums, engine rpm low idle increase- also to address engine doldrums, and dampener update. Doldrums sounds like a made up word, but its suppose to mean a frequency of vibration that stresses metal. The dampener update was in 2008, and the flywheel update was in 2005. Your issue is probably breaking the front drive shaft and or yolk?

mikebramel likes this.
  13. graderhead1980

graderhead1980 New Member

I have a 2006 Terex TS 14G scraper. I am looking for pricing and availability for a flywheel part # 15320881 and a damper part # 15343133. If you have any information you can email Brian at hamelconstructionltd@Hotmail.com. Thanks.

14. Indyhoosier

Indyhoosier Member

I'm sorry, I don't have those items. Try Hulco or Parts Un-ltd they may be able to help.

15. rlrussell32

rlrussell32 New Member

Hey Indyhoosier, We have a Terex 834 Wheel Loader that needs rear-end parts. If you have any we would like to talk. Have all the Part numbers if you need.
    Thanks
    Robert

16. Indyhoosier

Indyhoosier Member

Robert,

Sorry but those are too new for me to have anything. The equipment that I have parts for would be the old green machines. The Terex loaders that we dealt with were the 72 series (72-31, 72-41, 72-51, etc.). Most of the parts I have are for the old green scrapers and trucks. I have some parts for the newer white TA & TR trucks also.

Thank you

17. mountainguyed67

mountainguyed67 Senior Member

I need a retainer for the lower articulation pin on my 72-41, mine is missing. Also the battery cover is damaged, would like to replace it.[/QUOTE]

18. stars&bars44

stars&bars44 Well-Known Member

Earthmoving
    I'd like to find a door that fits a cab for a ts14b and the TEREX metal letters for the front and rear of machine above the radiators.

19. John Wayne

John Wayne New Member

Hi Gary,
    We have a TS14G that when cold chugs and you can hear resonation or the "doldrums" in the rear drive of the front engine. It has been breaking the driveshaft's due to the resonation. The engine seems to "chug" due to parasitic load then clears up and works fine. According to Terex, we have the new drive coupler installed. Someone before us has changed the flywheel housing. We have installed a new Terex driveshaft and custom built both failing during the "doldrums". Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

20. GaryHoff

GaryHoff Senior Member

Heavey Equipment Mechanic
    Hello John Wayne,

What year is your Ts14g, and what engine is in it?(tier2 or tier3?)

There wasn’t a permanent fix for the drive shaft/ yolk/ coupler failure, which is especially notable on the front engine.

The front engine has a bit more going on, with the pumps, ac compressor, ect. So determining what exactly is causing driveline issues is difficult.

What is your low idle set to?
    Any engine faults active?
    Any play in the front yolk?(splines wear, or the nut comes loose)
    Have you calibrated your transmissions lately?
    How cold of weather are you working in?