• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Terex 72-31B

HarryE

Occupation
Allmost retired
Hello All, I have been asked by a company to maintain their stone lot and remove snow. I went and looked at this machine yesterday. http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/bfs/4132897967.html

Prior to their request I had been thinking of getting a D5 class dozer to clear fence rows around my farm. I think this would fill both needs. It has 6800 hrs,disc brakes that work, Hydraulics work good, new cutting edge on bucket and the 471 screams. Oil leaks don't seem to bad could use a bath. Two tires other then weather checked have good tread the other two are fairly smooth. needs a new seat but I might have that covered as I have two air rides out of trucks. Most of the lights work and other then some cosmetics it looked,worked and sounded good. I was hoping for a dirt pile but none was available. I'm going to put a 16 ft snow box on the front. He's asking 12500 I'd like to get it down to 10000.Is his price a fair one? Also I'm thinking around 125.00/hr for snow removal and grading the lot. Is this reasonable?