• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Teeth

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Wow CBS...really hard for us to see anything in those pics. But from what I could see, very wide tooth. Good for soft or sandy soils. For rock or frost ground...forget it.

Last edited:

ddigger

Occupation
contractor,owner operater
I call those paddle teeth, I only use them when finishing slopes, or smooth finished excavations, in soft soil conditions. On my machine they are about 120 bucks apiece, so I only use them when the conditions are right. On my bucket the space left between the teeth is only about 1/2 inch.

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
I was a the deere dealer about a year ago and they had some rubber/plastic teeth down there that kinda looked like that. They called them swampers for gettin in close to gas lines and stuff.

I do remember them being expensive though.