• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TD25G loose tracks

overworked

We have us a set of tracks that won't stay adjusted more than a couple hours, idlers are about all the way out, does anyone know if there are relief holes to let grease out as adjuster reaches max travel? track adjusters are not leaking at rams, they pump back up, just don't hold verry long, tracks are worn pretty good, have to start working on a minefire job monday morning, thinking about removing a link.

Nelsonequip

Occupation
Heavy equipment parts & service
Not sure if an international has relief holes when stocked out? But if your on a tight budget and need her quick removing a link I believe is your best option,
Mike

Mario Lanza

Attorney General Eric Holder is insisting he had no prior knowledge of a botched sting operation that saw US authorities lose track of weapons that ended up in the hands of Mexico's drug cartels.
www.carobd2shop.com

overworked

Hi Mike, thats what I'm thinking, dozer has been sitting at yard a few months, operator now says about track problem after lowboy drops off at new minefire job. I have seals for track adjusters but don't have any grease leaking out. They were using it around yard to rip up and clean out wash out pond, ( cement plant ) , they never cleaned out tracks, gonna be a long day. I'll try to get some pics today.