• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TD15C have an Idler Wear Plate?

Brandonfarm

I have an early TD15C that I use around the farm. The track chains have started to wear through so I decided to rebuild the undercarriage. I got chains, sprockets, and track adjuster seal kits. While pulling the Idler assemblies I wanted to fix some play in the idler assembly. I was thinking of welding some extra metal to the housing that the idler cylinder fork slid into. When I got it out, I noticed there were bolt holes in top of the housing. There was only one bold left and it had a piece of what looked like a wear plate of some sort on it.
Does anyone know what this is? I couldn't find any info on an idler wear kit for the TD15C.

Thanks

Brandonfarm

There was a bolt in the top side with a piece of something on it but not sure what.

Attachments

• 20200714_151058.jpg
    20200714_151058.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 19

dozr

Occupation
excaving
try finley eq parts in alabama phone number is 205 849 5555 talk to cris or hal they had ones for d5b in stock