• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TD-18 Pics from the old days

RonG

Charter Member
Occupation
heavy equipment operator
Early this morning when I am the most brilliant I was searching for Dieseldave because we had become friends before I got sick and the talented individual that he proved himself to be offered to paint one of my equipment pics for me and he sent it to me and I have it hanging on the wall here in my computer room.
Well,in the process of finding our old posts I found the thread where I posted all of my old photos that I took while overseas with all the commentary that went with them so to avoid any duplication of effort I will post the link to them here just to bring it to the top again for those who might have missed the originals.Ron G
https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...8-pics-from-my-Army-days&highlight=Dieseldave