• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tc54h jerky turning

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
cold or warm engine temp when turning steering wheel at any speed (hand speed )other than very slow machine has a jerky motion . most noticed during slow speed maneuvers when loading or tight quarters
machine has 6400 hrs its done this for last 1000 hrs and ive done 2 filter changes nor maint.
i bought mach. at 5400 hrs.
its live-able but bugs me.
i.m assuming theirs a pressure flow sensing valve thats out of wack and maybe a simple adjustment or fix before a more expensive repair is caused.
all other machine functions seem perfect .
did seem to notice last night while snow plowing outside temp 32f + after 3 or 4 hours didnt notice as much .
yes center pin and turn cyl bushings are tight.

turfblazer

Occupation
does same thing in hot summer also , can,t hear any cavatation whatsoever. where is this priority valve located at ? if ya know for sure on this model and / or what other circuit does it supply. loader is stored on jobsite indoors and its not that close just to run over unless it snows.
i'am kinda surprised not many other responsive s kinda tends to make me believe its not too common a issue

turfblazer

Occupation
i do use the equivalent napa oil of the deere oil
does anyone know where this priority valve is located ?