• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TB153fr relays

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Please see attached hope it was you need.
Kind regards
Uffex153 Relays.png

heymccall

For the 2 SPDR, it is a momentary button.

When you have the cab up, unplug the two bullet connectors, and, with key on, tap the two machine side bullets together, and see if the rabbit light comes on.
Use care to grab the bullet terminals themselves, and not the wires, as the wires come undone fairly easily.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
The idle button is a known issue. I have had three 153's and every one of them has had an issue with the idle button at some point. Typically it is at the servo that runs the auto idle.

suladas

If you find the problem can you report back? Neither has worked on mine same machine since owning, not a big deal but doesn't hurt to have. The 2 speed light comes on, but doesn't do anything.

If you find the problem can you report back? Neither has worked on mine same machine since owning, not a big deal but doesn't hurt to have. The 2 speed light comes on, but doesn't do anything.
Will follow up when I get a chance to work on it. Like you said it’s not a priority every thing else still works