1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TB153fr relays

Discussion in 'Compact Excavators' started by swangerenterprises, Sep 9, 2019 at 1:29 AM.

1. swangerenterprises

swangerenterprises Member

can anyone tell me where the relays are located on a 2007 Takeuchi tb153fr? My two speed and idle button do not work and I suspect relays. Thanks

2. uffex

uffex Senior Member

Admin
    Good day
    Please see attached hope it was you need.
    Kind regards
    Uffex 153 Relays.png

3. swangerenterprises

I will check it out. Thanks

4. heymccall

heymccall Senior Member

For the 2 SPDR, it is a momentary button.

When you have the cab up, unplug the two bullet connectors, and, with key on, tap the two machine side bullets together, and see if the rabbit light comes on.
    Use care to grab the bullet terminals themselves, and not the wires, as the wires come undone fairly easily.

5. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    The idle button is a known issue. I have had three 153's and every one of them has had an issue with the idle button at some point. Typically it is at the servo that runs the auto idle.

6. swangerenterprises

Thanks everyone for the replies