• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TB 60 Terex

Damion

When I start the Cummings diesel, the bus flashing light is not on which makes everything dead in the basket. In 3-5 minutes the bus light comes on and all functions work after that. Then can be anywhere from 5-10 minutes after that the bus light will go back out you lose all functions only in basket so if you are up in the basket, you can not get back down. Any suggestions?

barklee

If you open the lower control panel does it have a circuit board marked "multiplex receiver"? If so, when its causing that issue try pressing on the board with your fingers. If that gets a reaction i would bet the board is bad. Scientific i know....lol but that seemed to work for us and that was the issue. Had to buy a new one at $1700.
You also may try testing the alternator. Terex machines are very sensitive to the slightest loss of voltage. I think it needs to test 13.8v or more.