• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

TB 135 Hydraulic Pump

Heavy Chevy

I need to remove the two (2) valve solenoids from a TB 135 excavator hydraulic pump (see attached pics) and replace; however, I'm not quite sure how to remove and replace. I am pretty good at fixing things but want to try first in hopes of avoiding having to send to a hydraulic shop. The pump is a Nachi Piston Pump; Model # PVD-15B-32BP-9AG5-4634H.

Attachments

• Hydraulic Pump1.jpg
    Hydraulic Pump1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 53
  • Hydraulic Pump2.jpg
    Hydraulic Pump2.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 52

Heavy Chevy

Remove coil assy (nut is already missing on your melted ones). Unthread spool assy.

This help? http://www.hydraforce.com/Techref/Ref_html/9-020-1_Install-Torque/9-020-1_Install-Torque.htm

So if I read this correctly, I unspool the burned coils then I will be able to unscrew the remainder out from the base? These coils are super expensive....for the two around $700...whew...does that sound correct? Is there an aftermarket for these that may be OEM but less expensive?

Heavy Chevy

So if I read this correctly, I unspool the burned coils then I will be able to unscrew the remainder out from the base? These coils are super expensive....for the two around $700...whew...does that sound correct? Is there an aftermarket for these that may be OEM but less expensive?

Another question, do I have to unscrew any of the align screws? From reading this, it doesn't appear that I do.

Heavy Chevy

I need to remove the two (2) valve solenoids from a TB 135 excavator hydraulic pump (see attached pics) and replace; however, I'm not quite sure how to remove and replace. I am pretty good at fixing things but want to try first in hopes of avoiding having to send to a hydraulic shop. The pump is a Nachi Piston Pump; Model # PVD-15B-32BP-9AG5-4634H.

I did as you suggested and was able to unravel the coil and then remove the entire "stem" from the base. So now, If I understand this correctly, I should be able to purchase just the coils, new nuts, and o'rings to maybe place this back in operation provided nothing else internally was damaged correct?

Attachments

• Hydraulic Pump Coil.jpg
    Hydraulic Pump Coil.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 23
  • Hydraulic Pump Coil1.jpg
    Hydraulic Pump Coil1.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 21

Heavy Chevy

Wow! No rush here....so it appears that I have to order the entire valve solenoid? Is that correct? Either way, how can I order thru you as your prices are cheaper for sure? If I can, can I also order hydraulic hoses as I have all the part # for the ones all burned up? I had a few hoses made today at my local hoses place but I had the old hose just charred....but the remainder that go to the left and right controllers are completely severed. In order for me to get those fabricated, I would have to trace string the entire route to figure the lengths.....whew!

Heavy Chevy

You are a busy man ....TV mechanic...how cool! Since you're in PA, I don't think I can see you down here in VA.

heymccall

I am just a humble mechanic, wit a fleet of takeuchis, among others. Running your numbers through Anderson equipment here, they are $323 ea, but, it gives the impression that there is an available substitute. I just haven't had time to follow deeper.
I know someone out there will have them for less, but, I'm limited, time wise, and brain wise, on delving much deeper.

Heavy Chevy

I just received my new solenoid valves for my hydraulic pump. If someone out there can tell me the torque specs for these two valves, I would surely appreciate as well as any tips for installation. I opened and read the link suggested but don't see the torque specs for my particular valves. The pump is model # PVD-15B-32BP-9AG5-4634H. The solenoid valves part numbers are 1902909017 and 1902909018. This is a Nachi-Fujikoshi pump.

Attachments

• Solenoid Valve.jpg
    Solenoid Valve.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 13
  • Solenoid Valve1.jpg
    Solenoid Valve1.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14