• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tandem duals or triples?

dzlnut

Thanx for the links dzlnut, I've been thinking about an exhaust brake for a long time but am afraid it will harm my motor.

your welcome hougie.....they wont harm your motor I have been running a BD exhaust brake for 8 years without any problems and I know a lot of people with them that have never had a problem with them hurting the motor

amscontr

Occupation
Operating Engineer 520
WoW!
You guys answered my questions too.
We just bought a 25' w/dove/ramps and 2 7000# axles and I was contemplating adding a 3rd for extra weight. Then again if I'm going to haul something heavy I'll use something heavier to haul it with.

country boy

tandom dual is the way to go like others said 8 tires on the ground, duals can handle the stress in tight turns better than 3 axles. all good advice