• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takieuchi TB250-2 Wain Roy, thumb, and hammer

jakejorgenson

What is the best way to add a hammer to this machine? I have the thumb and a wain roy style coupler. Is there some sort of adapter that goes from the coupler to a plate on a hammer or something? MicrosoftTeams-image (3).jpgMicrosoftTeams-image (1).jpgMicrosoftTeams-image (2).jpg

Tags

Yes. Wain Roy or Tag or several other bucket manufacturers make a hammer cap for that style coupler. Just need to know the model of the hammer.

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
You can get a hammer with the wain Roy already built in. United Rentals usually has some for sale.
I have one myself that works on my TB240, and 153FR. I no longer need it now and want to sell it.

Attachments

• Owner operator.jpg
    Owner operator.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 7
  • FRD FX55.jpg
    FRD FX55.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 7
  • FRD FX55 Hydraulic Breaker.jpg
    FRD FX55 Hydraulic Breaker.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 7

Keith Merrell

I bought online from Dave Langafels at Langafels Equipment company, I told him I needed an NPK ph3 to match with a TB260 with tag wain roy style coupler. He sold me a central fabricators top cap. Lead time was about 6 weeks. That was about January 2022.