• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

azvacs

Occupation
Construction Co. Owner/Mechanic
Bought a used TL130 that needs some love. I think i need to replace the wiring harness, among other things. Last owners made a mess of it. Starting from scratch might be better. Looking for parts dealers that know the ins and out of this unit and that won’t break my bank. Any help would be appreciated. I’m not opposed to used parts, if someone is parting out an old unit

heymccall

$466 new for 0880426100, item 1 in image.
You didn't share full serial number, so part may be wrong. Also. Harness is sectioned. That is only 1 section .
Screenshot_20210227-215813_Drive.jpg

azvacs

Occupation
You didn't share full serial number, so part may be wrong. Also. Harness is sectioned. That is only 1 section .
View attachment 234900
Thanks for the information.
Here is the Serial Number is 21308461, if it makes a difference

azvacs

Occupation
View attachment 234900
Thanks for the information.
Here is the Serial Number is 21308461, if it makes a difference

azvacs

Occupation
View attachment 234900
Thanks again. I have looked but can’t find a wiring schematic.
I need to start building a harness and this thing is soo bad, I have no idea where all these cut and disconnected wires used to go. Any help would be greatly appreciated

JLarson

Occupation
Owner- civil and heavy repair/fab company
Ditch Witch of AZ is the Tak dealer here, they can get you the harness parts.

How much wiring damage is there?

azvacs

Occupation
Ditch Witch of AZ is the Tak dealer here, they can get you the harness parts.

How much wiring damage is there?
A LOT! Last owner made an mess of it. numerous, numerous wires cut and disconnected. i’m surprised it would start. All the safety items are cut, bypassed, disconnected and more. Multiple splices. JUST A MESS. I really need to start from scratch and rewire it. It has a new engine, so that’s one good thing.

JLarson

Occupation
Good luck with that, sounds like somebody didn't didn't finish a so-so engine swap job. I hate cleaning up a mess like that after somebody else.

azvacs

Occupation
Good luck with that, sounds like somebody didn't didn't finish a so-so engine swap job. I hate cleaning up a mess like that after somebody else.
Me either. Its going to take some time.
Have you dealt with DitchWitch of AZ before? How are they to work with?

azvacs

Occupation
View attachment 234900
What does it mean when the parts Manual says, “for EU” ?
European Union? and how would that apply to my machine?

azvacs

Occupation
I have both. Thank you. But some of the pages have serial numbers and the it says For EU. Didn’t know what that meant

azvacs

Occupation
My machine has a serial number 21308461

azvacs

Occupation
Can you help me identify this component and where the single wire coming off of it connects to? I have a wiring diagram/schematic but i don’t know what this part is.C5E98522-9370-4458-AF86-6D3289A90460.jpegIts located under the rear light area.

skata

Wild guess. Maybe some kind of gps tracker? If it only has one wire, I don't see how it can control anything.

JLarson

Occupation
I don't know if I've ever noticed anything back there like that on the Tak's. Open it up, let's see what's in there.

JLarson

Occupation
If you zoom way in it looks like there's a second wire going up the bottom center of the box too.

azvacs

Occupation
It has 2 wires coming out of it. One goes to gourd on one of the mounting studs and the other was crudely spliced into one of the power leads near the battery. I’ll get some better pics and maybe take it off and see if there is anything on the back on maybe it will come apart.0D5563D3-2345-4F06-85C0-D5281DC98A6A.jpegC660489F-4838-4C25-A8F4-217C3D6D226A.jpeg

Tags

if that machine was bought from United rentals, that’s a GPS tracker, I bought a used Wacker RD 11a roller years ago and found one bolted inside the plastic that houses the steering shaft. Looked just like that.