• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 won’t move

Rickj4264

I have read through other threads on this topic but my SS is still sitting. Engine runs fine. Arms won’t move and machine won’t move.

1)Last year I connected what I believe is the safety bypass at bottom of engine compartment door. I had similar problem then. Machine moved but strange thing is that I am sure it did not move if safety bar was up which is what I thought the bypass should have overrode? Were there any other unconnected things under door that I may have connected instead of bypass? Am I missing some?

2) Proximity switch? Any way to test or bypass the proximity switch? Although if the bypass is connected then the proximity switch shouldn’t affect things.

3) since last year SS has run fine. I just use it on my property for landscaping so not intense use.
4) Last week the machine didn’t move at first then I got out of machine, went and got tools, got back in and it worked. Tools went away

5) happened again 2 days ago but still not working

6) located relays in footwell. If I am facing machine it appears one of the relays on right has some reference to safety but I believe one on the left does as well based on manuals. How hard is it to switch one?
Other ideas?

Txhayseed

There is a coupler that attaches the hydraulic pump drive shaft to the flexplate that can strip out and leave you with out hydraulic function. I had one eat my lunch on a job once. Customer used it all day, parked it for lunch came back and it never moved again. I spent hours checking electronics, it was the pump coupler. It just gave up the goods on start up after lunch.