• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130 Will Not Shut Off

DaddyK

My TL130 does not shut off when the key is selected off. I just changed the stop motor assembly today and it did not fix the problem. I was thinking the stop relay might be the problem, so swapped it with another relay and it also did not fix the problem. Anyone have any other idea's?

DIYDAVE

My TL130 does not shut off when the key is selected off. I just changed the stop motor assembly today and it did not fix the problem. I was thinking the stop relay might be the problem, so swapped it with another relay and it also did not fix the problem. Anyone have any other idea's?

Check your ignition switch? They can go bad, internally, particularly if you have a heavy ring of keys, hanging from it, alla the time...;)

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
If the sol. is the same for the 130 & 140.?? just remove the solenoid & MAKE SURE its a sol. malfunction{electric} & not a PUMP malfunction.. by moving the stop lever on the inj, pump,,
Let us know what happened & I might be able to walk u thru the repair..

DaddyK

I put a brand new stop motor on it yesterday. The motor has a spring that attaches to the stop lever on the injector pump. The stop motor does not turn at all and I am able to kill the motor with lever on the pump, so pretty sure it is not mechanical.

DaddyK

Found the problem. Looking at the electrical schematic I noticed the connection to the horn fuse. Replaced the 20 amp fuse.....works like a charm!