• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL130-Problems-Wont Move

fatloser

Mine is a 2005 TL130 had same problem around 1000hrs. Turned out to be a broken wire going to the switch.

With_a_K

OK, so different day same problem. 2003( i think) Tl140 1200 hours. its been doing the no controls thing on and off for a year or so now, tap the fuse cover and get controls back. well its finally to the point where no amount of taping works. tried to bypass by the battery(unwrap yellow tape, connect the wires) nothing. been trying to find a service manual or wiring diagram but no luck. really looks like its the relay, but want to make sure its not something else before we buy the part( I would go ahead and buy, but need it working ASAP) any help would be appreciated @tool_king

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
OK, so different day same problem. 2003( i think) Tl140 1200 hours. its been doing the no controls thing on and off for a year or so now, tap the fuse cover and get controls back. well its finally to the point where no amount of taping works. tried to bypass by the battery(unwrap yellow tape, connect the wires) nothing. been trying to find a service manual or wiring diagram but no luck. really looks like its the relay, but want to make sure its not something else before we buy the part( I would go ahead and buy, but need it working ASAP) any help would be appreciated @tool_king
What is your email address ?

Erik Carlsen

Hi I am new to this forum but I am having the same problem as many people are. I have an older Takeuchi TL 126 it is not the older teal colored TL 26 it is red and white TL 126. Anyway it had been running fine and then it sat for about 1 month and when I got in it it started fine but I have no controls. I tries to bypass the switch under the safety bar but still nothing, checked all fuses they are good but there is some minor corrosion in a couple of the fuse connections. I am hearing many people talk about a relay but I have no idea where it is located as I have no manual for this . Anyway if anyone has a manual or can offer some help it would be much appreciated thanks. my e-mail is softail_93_2000@yahoo.com

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hi I am new to this forum but I am having the same problem as many people are. I have an older Takeuchi TL 126 it is not the older teal colored TL 26 it is red and white TL 126. Anyway it had been running fine and then it sat for about 1 month and when I got in it it started fine but I have no controls. I tries to bypass the switch under the safety bar but still nothing, checked all fuses they are good but there is some minor corrosion in a couple of the fuse connections. I am hearing many people talk about a relay but I have no idea where it is located as I have no manual for this . Anyway if anyone has a manual or can offer some help it would be much appreciated thanks. my e-mail is softail_93_2000@yahoo.com
Just sent you the manuals for the TL126.

briane2

I went thru the parts manual and it appears to have 3 sensors that could cause the oil/coolant shutdown.

1. coolant level sensor on the upper radiator hose
2. coolant high temp sensor
3. low oil pressure senor

Does this sound right?

Also, I notice the coolant level sensor (on the upper radiator hose) only has 1 wire going to it...does it ground out the circuit thru the fluid itself?

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Yes it grounds thr
I went thru the parts manual and it appears to have 3 sensors that could cause the oil/coolant shutdown.

1. coolant level sensor on the upper radiator hose
2. coolant high temp sensor
3. low oil pressure senor

Does this sound right?

Also, I notice the coolant level sensor (on the upper radiator hose) only has 1 wire going to it...does it ground out the circuit thru the fluid itself?
Yes it grounds through the coolant itself. But remember oil/coolant shut down can also come from something else like loose of power at fuel solenoid that is the last thing the monitor sees going on with engine .Manuals are on there way.

briane2

The only reason why I'm thinking it has something to do with the oil/coolant shutdown is because right when you start it up the oil/coolant warning light flashes for a few seconds then the machine will shutdown and then the amber light flashes at the top on the instrument panel.

I guess I'll dig deeper into it once I go thru the wiring diagrams, thanks I really appreciate it!

I will be sure to post what I find to the forum.

pumperdavid

I’m new to forum. Have learned a lot just reading through. Been a great help. I’ve only had my 2006 TL130 for about 3 months now. Very happy with it. I’ve just had the not moving problem with safety arm if I start it with arm down cold. And have notice wires to oil pressure sensor are cut and charging light comes on intermittently. But charging over 14 volts. Could I also get a service manual. Thanks either way.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I’m new to forum. Have learned a lot just reading through. Been a great help. I’ve only had my 2006 TL130 for about 3 months now. Very happy with it. I’ve just had the not moving problem with safety arm if I start it with arm down cold. And have notice wires to oil pressure sensor are cut and charging light comes on intermittently. But charging over 14 volts. Could I also get a service manual. Thanks either way.
What is you email address? I will send it to you .

A2Z

I have a 2007 gehl ctl60 this morning all of these lights and the buzzer stay on and its stuck in high gear. Ive checked all fuses fuse links ect all functions work but low gear. Any ideas? Also cant find a free service manual to save my life. Thanks ahead for any info.

Attachments

• 20181216_114030_HDR.jpg
    20181216_114030_HDR.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
I have a 2007 gehl ctl60 this morning all of these lights and the buzzer stay on and its stuck in high gear. Ive checked all fuses fuse links ect all functions work but low gear. Any ideas? Also cant find a free service manual to save my life. Thanks ahead for any info.
What is your email address? I can check the books .