• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi tl130 gauge cluster

JD8875

Anybody know of a takeuchi bone yard??? I'm on the hunt for a used gauge cluster. While flipping my trailer back onto its wheels the other night from a little maintenance work it slid and a tire came into the cab with me. Only casualties was the gauge cluster. Mostly the outer casing, lens, and circuit board that controls the led warning lights down the right side. Called the dealership today and got a price of $755 for a new cluster "assembly" as the lens and seal are the only parts available individually. I'm thinking of trying to rebuild the old one from the pile of pieces in the floor for that price.

John