1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Takeuchi TL130 Drive Issue

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by DaddyK, Jan 25, 2019.

1. TVA

TVA Senior Member

It may and may not. It all depends on “tiredness” of components. Sauer Danfoss series servo piston does not have springs on both sides, but it uses rod and double spring on one side, so that rod changes effective area of piston between forvard and reverse side. At normal pilot pressure it doesn’t matter because there’s plenty enough to move the piston to wherever! But as components get “tired” and pressure drops the weakest link is showing up!

You can also hook up pressure gouges and run tests to know for sure.

2. TVA

TVA Senior Member

If you want to test your pilot pressure at the pumps you gonna need 7/16 ORB adapter to whatever hose you connect to a gauge, or JIS BSBB hose ends sviwel run tees, at the charge pump as far as I remember is 5/16 ORB. Actually that machine has port test at almost every elbow!

3. jimpad

jimpad Well-Known Member

Much less frequently
    No, it just seems to get the left side moving if i switch to high and move the stick back and forth quicker than if i leave in low.

4. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Do the maintenance and check your fluid compatibility for the weather! Don’t forget about strainer in the joystick inlet fitting. In high speed your fluid just heats up quicker.

5. jimpad

jimpad Well-Known Member

BTW, It's done it for as long as i've owned it ... 300 hours (2600 total). New fluid and filters does not seem to have any effect.

6. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Then you need to dig deeper and run tests and find out what is going on!

7. jimpad

jimpad Well-Known Member

Yea, when it warms up i'm going to check that screen and go from there.

8. TVA

TVA Senior Member

Good deal!