1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Takeuchi tl10v2

Discussion in 'Compact Track/Multi Terrain Loaders' started by Boston machine, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Boston machine

Boston machine New Member

Just wondering people’s thoughts on tak tl10v2 , having used tl8r2 was pretty impressed but curious how the heavier machine would be and also would a cat 259d2 or d3 be better thanks

2. CaseFan13

CaseFan13 Well-Known Member

I have 0 first hand experience but a lot of people say the new TL10s are sluggish because they lowered them to 74 HP to get under the DEF requirements.

Tags likes this.
  3. Boston machine

Thanks mate I ended up going with a low hour 2019 cat 259d2 seeing there isn’t much available here in Australia most brands are 6-10 month wait in machines so managed to get this one from a guy selling up

4. Tinkerer

Tinkerer Senior Member

Welcome to HEF, Boston Machine !
    Interesting username you have !

5. Boston machine

Thanks mate , it’s actually
    My equipment hire company name
    Here in Aus , Boston machine rental named after my son , Boston

Tinkerer and Tags like this.