• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TL 150 hydraulic flow

Don Shilling

Occupation
Retired, multi occupation
Being new to compact track loaders, I'm in the process of buying the above titled machine. In the near future, I would like to purchase a brush cutter. I'm considering a 72" Skid Pro that has a reversible motor. My question does the 150 have the capability to reverse the hydraulic flow to the cutter?

heymccall

2 way hydraulics are standard on a TL150.
Just make sure your attachment doesn't require more oil flow than the machine can provide.
Screenshot_20211110-202517_Drive.jpg

Attachments

• TL150.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 5

Don Shilling

Occupation
So, all I have to do is learn how to operate all the gizmos and switches! I'm going to really enjoy operating this machine!

Don Shilling

Occupation
So, will the TL150 operate a brush cutter in both directions, and , if so, which controls used?

skata

The left joystick has a thumb switch. Auxiliary hydraulics can go both ways