• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi tB68

oldlogger

Occupation
mechanic
Hello I have a Takeuchi tB68 that I'm looking for a blade cylinder. Does anyone know where there might be one being dismantled. I'm in Calif. Thanks

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hello I have a Takeuchi tB68 that I'm looking for a blade cylinder. Does anyone know where there might be one being dismantled. I'm in Calif. Thanks
A good cylinder shop should be able to make one with the specs.I might have the specs.

oldlogger

Occupation
mechanic
Thanks for your replies. I took it to a machine shop and they are going to build up the gland and re-thread it and the tube also. I wanted to repack them and one came apart easy and the other I took it to Cat and it came apart hard and wrecked the threads. I have had the TB68s for some time and has been a good machine but parts are a pain.