• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Takeuchi TB 016 2003 info...

ronbourd

Can someone familiar with Taheuchi TB016 help me , give me advice, how to get to the safety lock solenoid the easy way. I would like to check the wiring that goes to those solenoid. Thank you for your help ! Ronald .

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
See attached, it may help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• TB014_tb016_SoleniodValves.pdf
    508.5 KB · Views: 4

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
You need a PDF reader such as Adobe, if you can explain what you are using for the internet I will try to help out.
Kind regards
Uffex

ronbourd

uffex, have the CD for the parts manual, and the shop manual (cd) and I can see the illustration, but what could be an easy way to get to that solenoid with out taking off many parts of the excavator. Ronald...near the Gaspe coast.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Ronald
I am afraid you have met the curse of the mini excavator no easy way just remove the bare minimum.
Is there another way to resolve your issue maybe able to help?
Kind regards
Uffex

Toddgarage

Occupation
Construction, welding/fabrication, operator
Worked on one, operated one, abused one and finally the engine failed after years of service.
My advice. Be descriptive on the issue and that helps narrow down the issue together. If my memory is correct:
The lever lock system is pilot pressure lock out. No track travel and no digger functions. There are very basic systems on this digger. But I highly suggest starting simple.
Battery voltage, fuses and relays. Give the wiring harness a wiggle to see if something has been damaged by vibrations.
Do you have the flashing triangle too?

ronbourd

Thank you Toddgarage for your advice! I cleaned the two safety switches, and adjusted them properly, cleaned their wiring terminals and connections. After that repair, I worked with the machine, and every thing went perfectly! Have a good summer!