1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

takes all kinds to make the world go around

Discussion in 'Trailers' started by Randy88, May 6, 2019.

1. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Retired
    Was explained the Meth heads use ammonia to chemically change or concentrate chemicals in cold meds to Meth, do not know how, do not care to find out, the idiots try to collect raw 'Ammonia' and either mistake or misunderstand or have cooked out that braincell as to Anhydrous Ammonia in a pressure tank. And I agree, a Natural Culling.

funwithfuel likes this.
  2. Birken Vogt

Birken Vogt Charter Member

Along with brake cleaner, iodine, match heads, drain cleaner, and any number of other horrible chemicals.

The cops showed us some "stuff" and had us take a whiff. It smells like nasty old gym socks mixed with urine or something all concentrated together. One lady said, and people put this up their nose?

3. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Wow , just wow.

DMiller likes this.
  4. DMiller

DMiller Senior Member

Retired
    Most of them smoke it like in a hash pipe that I am aware of. There is a term called Meth Mouth as the stuff destroys teeth.

5. seville009

seville009 Well-Known Member

Agree...if they ingest drugs, that’s their choice; let’s honor that choice. Why spend money to revive them just to have them repeat it all again.

Ronsii, funwithfuel and DMiller like this.
  6. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    Ohh man, dont get me going on that. Coppers out here have to carry those junky pens. That way they can revive junkies that OD. They ain't cheap either. I remember pumpguy bitchin that his pharmacist gave him one that he didn't want or need. Said they had to give one with every narco script.
    We spend so much time and money making sure people don't kill themselves doing sh!t they shouldn't do. Human garbage is just that, garbage. Why should society spend a nickel saving those who can't be saved.
    I'm sorry we veered so far from original topic, but from time to time we probably should discuss it.

Ronsii and DMiller like this.