• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T320 codes, joystick?Computer?wont leave park.

Austin Hammett

Hey y’all, need help with a 2008 Bobcat T320 cab machine
Codes it is throwing are D7501, H3928, D3907

Machine does not want to travel, sometimes it does, but only several feet, when it does travel the ISO/H switch is illuminated in the appropriate pattern, when it wont travel the switch blinks intermittently.
When pressing the operate button, the park light turns off, then right back on.
The belly bar indicator on the panel works as it should (means switch is working?)
Recently is has traveled more than a few feet, and when it does, all sorts of silly stuff happen. The park brake will turn on suddenly sometimes, or it will be stopped, and all of a sudden travel forward.
Low hour machine in good shape, no obvious tears or frays in wires under cab.
It HAS been sitting for several years due to this issue.

Before pointing fingers at a bad joystick, or two, have any of you had the same issue or even similar with other makes? If so, what was the end result?
Thanks in advance.

laycobeau

Occupation
Lead electronic technician
Sounds like a bad ground (crazy stuff happening) clean and tighten all grounds then clean all connectors with contact cleaner and see what happens.
Other than that I will leave to someone who knows this machine.

Austin Hammett

I'm inclined to agree with you, I have searched this series of codes and have found others with the same issue, though none of them end up coming back to share what the issue was for others to see.

Mbar

We had one acting Similar maybe five years ago. I don’t remember the codes but travel was intermittent. Seem like I switch the joy sticks to see if the problem followed to the bucket and it did. I agree. Possibly a electrical problem. You can do a search for bobcat s250 service manual and should find one on used loader parts. It is free and I use it quite often. This should help being that the s250 and t300/t320 have the same wiring harness.

Austin Hammett

It seems both joysticks are acting up. Thats more of a operators manual, is there is more in depth service manual for these machines avaliable?
Thanks a lot

Mbar

Are you sure. On the first page it says service manual and it is 600 some odd pages with complete disassemble and assemble instructions as well as electrical and hydraulic schematics.