• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T300 Bobcat tilt /lift light flashing

Bubba

Occupation
Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing
I got a Bobcat T300 serial # 532012017; the Tilt/ Lift light started flashing which is the 3rd light from left on left side of instrument panel. I raised the seat bar thinking it may have lost connection which triggered the fault. Lowered seat bar aggressively thinking it may was not making contact with safety switch. It did not correct the problem. This all happen about an hour of running after we spent all day replacing the AC compressor. Can anybody suggest what may be my problem. Thanks

Bubba

Occupation
Locomotive Engineer, Property Management, Clearing
Well we got it figured out. Replaced the coil on control valve. It has 3 coils, the one in the middle. Two on each side deals with aux. the lift / Tilt is in the middle. Code was 17-06 , unplug it then start machine if you get 17-07 it’s a bad coil. Cost for part $65.00.