• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

t110 bobcat

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
When compared to other loaders of similar size, the T110 provides an excellent horsepower-to-weight ratio that provides pushing and digging forces to quickly complete work. The durable, all-steel undercarriage — similar to what is used on larger Bobcat track loaders — withstands the toughest digging conditions, while the flotation of the rubber tracks prevent damage to existing turf and keep the machine working in wet and muddy conditions. The T110 can travel through narrow openings or grade on narrow lot lines without treading on a neighbor’s property. With 26 available attachments, the T110 compact track loader is a versatile and productive machine.

T110
Kopykat
Quick Specs
Engine
Emissions Tier (EPA):Interim Tier 4
Engine Fuel:Diesel
Horsepower:41.8 HP
Turbocharged Engine:false

Performance
Rated Operating Capacity (SAE):1100 lbs
Operating Capacity (50% of Tip):1595 lbs
Tipping Load:3190 lbs
Operating Weight:5202 lbs
Travel Speed - Low:5.2 mph
Ground Presssure (Rubber):4.56 psi

Capacities
Fuel Tank:11.9 gal
Cooling System:11.6 qt

Hydraulic System
Pump Capacity:12.5 GPM

Dimension
Length:89.7 in
Length with Standard Bucket:117 in
Width:47.2 in
Width (with bucket):50 in
Height:74.1 in
Height with Operator Cab:74.1 in
Height to Bucket Hinge Pin:103.7 in
Reach @ Maximum Height:22.8 in
Length of track on ground:51.1 in
Track Width:9.8 in

Controls
Attachment Hookup:2 Lever

Features
Joystick Control:n/a
Air Conditioning:n/a
Backup Alarm:std
BICS System (Interlock):std
Cab Enclosure:eek:pt
Enclosed Operator Cab (ROPS/FOPS):eek:pt
ROPS/FOPS Approved:yes
Cab Heater:eek:pt
Operating Lights:std
Suspension Seat:std
Two Speed Travel:n/a
Deluxe Instrumentation:n/a
Engine Shutdown:std
Hydraulic Bucket Positioning:eek:pt
High Flow Option:n/a
Bob-Tach Attachment System:std
Power Bob-Tach:n/a
Horn:std

mouse

Occupation
(wishfully) avoiding work as much as possible
that almost reads as spam.

bobcatmechanic, got any specs/photos of the t380 or the new style cabs??

thebobcatkid86

Im with you, 330. I cant wait to see the T110. I was at my dealer last summer, I was eyeing the S100 they had and I was thinking, damn thats a nice machine, I wonder if they'll build a tracked one, cuz thatd be sweet... silly me, I should have known. Im trying to figure out what the MSR is going to be... if the S100 is around $21K... +30% would be around $27-$28K but its probably more like +50%. If anyone knows Id appreciate knowing what my goal is really going to be ;) :D ...Now, if they only still had their 0% for 50 mos. anniversary financing, oh well.

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
dont know if you have run the t140 they are gut less and no power till you turn the power screw about 3 to 5 turns out and let her eat then they black stack and run like hell but the 110 i think will be about the same underpowered and not worth it they need to have a turbo on all tracked machines for the extra power

Bobcat s330

dont know if you have run the t140 they are gut less and no power till you turn the power screw about 3 to 5 turns out and let her eat then they black stack and run like hell but the 110 i think will be about the same underpowered and not worth it they need to have a turbo on all tracked machines for the extra power

I have ran a bobcat t140, that is probably the only machine in the bobcat line up that i didnt like.. But when i was at my local dealer last week i was told from someone that was already in the machine that it will out push the t140.. Bobcat mechanic i hope your boss dont see some of the stuff you type on here :)

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
i;m more worried about bobcat corp than my work but i tell it how it is if they wouldn't half do everything research it and make it have some balls then it wouldn't get bad mouthed but if they have problems then everyone should know ask your tech at the dealer for the low down on the bad side of the products cause the sales man and service manager are in cahouts and will tell about the same story to keep from the sale being lost but i would rather see a guy happy on what he bought than have him pissed off and stuck in a 50,000 dollar machine that doesn't run good or is going to break and they are always worried about that when your about to get off in a creek or pond and have it break out there were its hard to get to and have to worry about all your stuff getting ruined of it rains before you get it out because a drive motor blew up or some other problem that they are known for just my 2 cents

Bobcat s330

We have been buying bobcat equipment for over 25 years.. Like i always say you cant beat a bobcat