• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

T 250 Bobcat

tractormech

Hello all-has anyone pulled the engine out of one of these T250's? This one has a 3300 Kubota and there's a hole in the oil pan. Has anyone pulled the engine without pulling the hydrostatic pumps at the same time? Also there's a heavy plate on the bottom with several fairly big (about 3/4) bolts holding it on. The motor mounts are on it and the fuel tank also appears to be in it as well. Has anyone chained the motor up and dropped that plate? I assume it will come off. Appreciate any help or experience. Thanks!

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Hello all-has anyone pulled the engine out of one of these T250's? This one has a 3300 Kubota and there's a hole in the oil pan. Has anyone pulled the engine without pulling the hydrostatic pumps at the same time? Also there's a heavy plate on the bottom with several fairly big (about 3/4) bolts holding it on. The motor mounts are on it and the fuel tank also appears to be in it as well. Has anyone chained the motor up and dropped that plate? I assume it will come off. Appreciate any help or experience. Thanks!
Whats your serial number? I can help you out with manuals and parts breakdown .