1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Swing cab Manitou??

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by Lugghead, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Lugghead

Lugghead Well-Known Member

I thought I remembered seeing a link on here for a swing cab Manitou that even had a winch attachment. Anyone have it??

2. Dualie

Dualie Senior Member

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  3. Lugghead

Lugghead Well-Known Member

What a versatile little rig. What's the cost range??

4. ironjunkie

ironjunkie Well-Known Member

If I don't have my alzhimers kicking in, I think that they even made a work basket with machine controls in it for use as a man lift! I was checking them out back 6-7 years ago when I was looking for a man lift with better off road ability. I remember that it was pricey but it sure is very versatile!

5. Dualie

Dualie Senior Member

When i asked the guy at con-expo he said he could get me into one for about $140,000 If i recall. I shortly there after lost interest in it and went over the national crane booth.

6. cps

cps Senior Member

plant mechanic
    Yep, there was a contractor around here who had/has one, i remember seeing it in a magazine, it had radio remote control so that the operator could stand on a roof etc and have a better view, it even drive in first gear on remote!