• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SVL95 Dash Issues... No hour meter

Tyler Cohrs

Have a Kubota SVL95-2S thats giving me some dash/gauge issues. Its not showing anything on the dash including the hour meter on the bottom. Temp gauge and fuel gauge does not move at all when I turn the key on and off. Tested all the fuses that I could find with no luck. Any ideas what could be going on? Are the hours stored in the gauge itself or is that info recored in a computer/controller? If I replace the gauge assembly will the correct hours show up? Looking for ideas... Thanks!

Attachments

• SVL95 Dash .jpg
    SVL95 Dash .jpg
    3 MB · Views: 6

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I don't know Kubota, but typically when you replace the console, the dealer has to program in the correct hours. I have not a seen a console do it on its on.