• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Svl95/2

Bryangsu

I will say my cab seals nice and tight but only 250 hours on it, it's super tight and quite. I have not seen any dust leaking in , except when I leave the door open. My def cover / cap is plastic and located under lift arms no problem getting to it for refill , I've only refilled my machine once I believe. I like other I assume was not thrilled about def , which caused me to look at older machines.... But it's been a non issue for me . My neighbor stopped by today asking if he could use it to grade out a pad. He has a 8k tracked John Deere , just thought it was kind of funny he wanted to run my svl.

I'm coming from utility tractors and I'm amazed how powerful and how much work this thing can do. In metro Atlanta area, mainly red clay... I could see the svl digging basements or pools in a couple hours. It's got me thinking of putting in a pool .

GManBart

Occupation
Work for the Citizens of the U.S.!
There is no emergency escape location for the cab. If the door jams in an emergency, you are going to probably die in the cab.

That's not true. There is a ring on the seal for the rear window. Pull the ring and the seal comes out and the window will come out with it.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
That's not true. There is a ring on the seal for the rear window. Pull the ring and the seal comes out and the window will come out with it.
Well, the 3 I got, had no stickers that showed that, and no pull-ring was visible. As I mentioned, the exhaust is so close to the window, I don't see how an average size person could get out without getting burned. I guess some exhaust pipe burn is better than being dead in the cab.

GManBart

Occupation
Work for the Citizens of the U.S.!
There was no book included with any of the 3 machines we got. I know sometimes rental units come with an operator's book in some type of weatherproof tube or case. Not so with these. This is good info to know in case we ever rent a Kubota CTL again.

It took me a while to find the operator's manual on mine....there is a pouch on the back of the operator's seat where it should be stored.