1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Svl90 and 95 final drive seals and bearings

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale/Wanted' started by Midnightmoon, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Midnightmoon

Midnightmoon Senior Member

I Have final drive seals for both sides and bearings for one side
    Bearings V0611-81600 x2
    Seals V0611-81610 2 sets
    I'll give you a good deal
    Seals retail for 700 a set
    Bearings retail for 1600 each

Is it okay to link ebay items to this site
    I'm just selling some stuff I got for my machine I sold. I'm a pack rat and got a bunch of stuff of ebay when I came across stuff I thought I might need. Oops live and learn