• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

SVL75-2

partsandservice

I have an E-9004 code which says to replace dpf . Can't it just be cleaned? Then reset. Also does anyone know where to find the data port?

partsandservice

1800 hours or so. I have texa but not the connector. Texa shows how to pin into the connector CAN. I have removed the cover under the tight hand armrest where the fuse panel is but not see it there. I did find a termination resistor near the engine controller but it seems Kubota does not use yellow, green CAN wires I see on other makes. I will further remove those panels. Not sure if this kind of reset is available on the Kubota but I must get linked up to find what my activation options are. Thanks

Vetech63

I believe the system may still be under the manufacturers warranty. I believe its 5 years and 3k hours (?)

Vetech63

Kubota does warranty work? It is always the operators fault and not covered by warranty.
Well, I didn't say they would know anything about it LOL. I have a couple of the 95-2s here and the emissions have been having issues on both. They go to the dealer everytime until the warranty expires. I priced some of the components.............YIKES!!!!:eek:o_O:rolleyes:

partsandservice

Success!!! We had previously had the DPF out and had cleaned with compressed air. Got linked up, reset the DPF. Was warming up the engine to do a manual Regen to finish cleaning the filter then the machine went into Regen on it's own. No more warning lights and fuel derate. Thanks again