• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sunbelt Green Paint

UpNorth Mini Excavating

Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows of any paint color that is a close match to the sunbelt green. I just purchased a new to me skid steer from sunbelt and it could use a little bit of touchup. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Txhayseed

I would sell it an get something that is not green. I know this guy who knew a guy who used to be one of the green guys and boy the shifty sh** those green guys would do to get a green turd across the auction block. Always felt bad for the poor SOB who shelled out his hard earned money for anything with that paint. Oh the stories that guy could tell if those green D bags wouldn't cry and then threaten to sue everyone ever born... But the cans said" imperial supply PPG 49117 equivalent. " anything else might get you sued if you get to specific.