• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

summer fuel #2 for sale red off road approx 10,000 gals

turfblazer

Occupation
semi retired drainage ,site work , eq operator.
1 st thing i'am gonna say its a legit deal its not stolen !!!!!!!
i was contacted by a company that i have a friend that works there , that knows i understand red off road fuel, anyway this company switched to gas about 5 years ago and did nothing with the fuel oil. idiots should of sold it then ( their loss) any way until its gone i have a sort of limited access to the volume , if someone else gets it before me then thats how its goes.
its a pay cash situation only. i believe ( just guessing ) the parent company doesnt realize theres fuel in the tank and some supervisor or plant manager whatever ???? ( i dont care) it/s not stolen). we all know they would have to pay to have it removed . i picked up some for myself and its very clean and bright they even gave me a fuel test report by a lab done in oct 2015 . sulfur is .029 i,am not gonna transport it for anyone , they need supply they own safe tanker truck, and i,am not doing anything less then 500 gals at a time .
price is going to be probably under 1.25 a gallon. i was just going to ask for maybe .20 per gal from the buyer.
the question here guys should i get involved.????????
location lets say for now is between buffalo and niagara falls.

turfblazer

Occupation
i need to repair some words i,am not a great writer . it seems i might of left a impression that this is some sort of a shady side deal going on , i insure you its not !!! ( thank you for the pm ).
upper management is aware that the fuel is being sold, they are collecting cash as opposed to checks i suspect simply as to ( bad checks) . there is someone in the office that is assigned to deal with me for each transaction to keep a record of gallons and cash. i guessing they went to some larger company and got a lowball price to remove the fuel, way lowball. and they feel there's more value to be got . which there is!!!
the only issue one has to deal with here is the transport. thats why i dont want to trans port for anyone , your on your own!!!!. again this is #2 summer fuel , it was being used as boiler fuel and its the same as off road diesel. there are 2 requirements to running this in a diesel let it settle like normal and filter it like normal before using . or use it for home heating fuel!!!!

turfblazer

Occupation
thank you guys for the pm's and anyone else that might still have a interest i have to say that we are out of fuel. if the moderators would like they could wipe out this topic if so desired.