• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sumitomo sh200-2 ecu setup

Sourov1

I have bought a new ecu for my sumitomo sh200-2.But i can't setup the ecu.My engine do not start for the setup.The display shows 9999.can any one help me please.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Bare ECU;s as a general rule require software loading and programming in most case's that requires a lap top connecting to the machine from a dealer, suggest you give the dealer a call there are programming devices on the web but it is hardly economic for one instance.
Kind regards
Uffex

Sourov1

Thanks for your reply sir,
But i have bought it from china they said that the programme have been installed.I have to setup my self.
On the other side in our country there have no dealer.So now can you give me other way to setup.Please help me sir

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
As I recall there was no programming those boxes. The new box came all set up per specific model.