• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Sumitomo LEGEST (SH200-6)

trombeur

large_282844_1.jpg

anyone know this machine which has been awarded, what do you think about this brand i believe link belt crane, let me know thanks.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Sumitomo makes the Link-Belt and Case excavator lines. My experience in the past is that they work fine for 5,000 to 8,000 hours when lots of aggravations begin to show up. They are usually less expensive to purchase but the revenue for the manufacturer and dealers is in the extra parts and services costs as they get older.

Lagwagon

F
Sumitomo makes the Link-Belt and Case excavator lines. My experience in the past is that they work fine for 5,000 to 8,000 hours when lots of aggravations begin to show up. They are usually less expensive to purchase but the revenue for the manufacturer and dealers is in the extra parts and services costs as they get older.
Funny you mention the issues, there was one advertised private near me about 6 months ago, the seller basically said it’s a piece of crap and wanted it gone, said it was real tippy and he got it with a leaky pump. Had about 300hrs on it from memory.

trombeur

thanks for your information ne link belt ne sumitomo in my part thanks again

Sumitomo LEGEST (SH200-6) won an award what do you think of this excavator? thank you

what performance would it have that strengths and weaknesses