• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stretched JD 4450

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
I cant believe it dident tip over on its nose with that rack of front weights still on it.

motrack

Charter Member
Occupation
field service tech
I split a lot of 50 series when I worked for Deere and we never removed a cab unless doing trans work.

HSV127

Would have been nice not to have to take the cab off but had to change the PTO brake as well which ment removing the bell housing to get at the little sucker!

quackattak

We use case 89 series magnums on our mixer wagons, pto clutch assembly is bolted to back of tractor. How many man hours you figure to have into that job, how many hours did you get out of the first clutch?

HSV127

We use case 89 series magnums on our mixer wagons, pto clutch assembly is bolted to back of tractor. How many man hours you figure to have into that job, how many hours did you get out of the first clutch?

Had the tractor for about 15 years and this is the first pto clutch that has failed, only been on a mixer wagon for a couple of years though, the man driving it thought it would be a good idea to get the wagon as full as possible, way over loaded it and killed the pto clutch!

Took a couple of days to get in and out of that job plus time for parts to arrive.

We run JCB fastrac's as well and they have an external pto box/clutch which is good.