• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

stone Rock Picker rake/bucket

trombeur

stone Rock Picker

hello, if it were possible I would like to know which would be the best method or the best machinery, device, device to reclaim the land and collect boulders rocks and free the ground from these obstacles, in addition to the old pickaxe and plow, how do you regulate what you use . thank you, I believe it is an operation that takes place as preparation of the fields to be sown and plowed, in agriculture. thank you, you collect them you crush them you crush them. npoi recover them the stones and use them as building material to build dry stone walls or similar works you? thanks

trombeur

PSM-wheel-loader-buckets-rock-tine.jpg
images

??

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
The grapple bucket should have 2 separate sections for the arm that goes over the top with separate rams on the same circuit. The reason is that the one shown can twist because the pressure on rocks or timber isn't even. On a small wheel loader or larger skidsteer it would be great for small areas. If there isn't any use for the rock and the area is larger a stonecrusher could be the go. There is a lot of good minerals locked up in rock https://www.fae-group.com/en/produc...ads-for-excavators/skid-steers-stone-crushers

Last edited:

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
I don't believe these smaller machines would cut the mustard on anything bigger than a quarter acre block

trombeur

I see them as a little dangerous without a command post if you unbalance and overturn risks that will crush your leg or worse, what would be the best mini charger on the market today. I have seen many Chinese specimens on the market.
upload_2020-6-18_18-2-37.jpeg

Mini-Skid-Steer-Loader-ML50T-Tracked-50hp-Kubota-Diesel-Engine-Joystick-Control-4-1-Bucket-_40328146.l.jpg

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I see the Dingos at the rental houses all the time. They seem to work fine for a home owner on an occasional job but I haven't seen many home owners that own one. The fact that there is no cab usually isn't much of a safety worry because the decent operator can jump away clear when something happens.

trombeur

thanks for your clarification, and your wise observations, which is the best model and brand of these mini loaders? if I can ask thanks.

I think only small brands make them almost by hand. the big houses I think not maybe only bobcat, which produces small machines, wrong with my deductions?

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I really don't know. The Dingo line is made by Toro I think. That company makes lawn mowers and grass equipment for the home owner at the consumer level and professionals that work on golf courses and play fields. I haven't seen any other brand of small ride on track machine in this area.