• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

stolen trailer woburn mss.

ADMSWELDING

Occupation
CERTIFIED WELDER/UNION SHEETMETAL WORKER LOCAL 17
A customer/friend of mine lost a corey brand 10,000 lbs bobcat trailer w/ beaver tail last night anyone in my area hears of a good deal or sees one my friend is:Banghead :cussing :mad:any help is appreciated thanks guys

chipsearthworks

Occupation
self employed
tell your friend to keep a eye on the local used/forsale rag to see if there trailer is in there, Usally they will steal it to resell it very rarely do the actully keep them. just stuff i learned from working as a police dispatcher,

Also i sure they already did this but file a report, and contact dmv to cancel the plates or at least list them stolen,

Hope they find them and he gets there trailer back.

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
The thing about trailers is they are so hard to trace. Someone can grind off numbers, repaint etc and then register it as a homemade or in another state or just run another plate.

It just stinks.