• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Steam powered Plowing

Hank R

Occupation
Retired Truck driver and School bus driver
I had a great weekend, chance of a life time to be able to be a plow operator, 8 bottom by 14 deck plow, behind a 1916 J I Case steam tractor. Also got to steer the Case it is not a easy as one thinks, But a life time dream come true. Thanks Doug for the great weekend.

Hank R

Occupation
Yes I am sure I died and went to heaven, mid 60's and get to run a plow behind a Steam tractor is something most can only think about. Let alone get to steer one plowing. I wish my farther could of seen the smile on my face.

I post lots of pictures in the Forestry Equipment side and all my pictures load up good there, do not know what happened here sorry guys.

Hank R

Hank R

Occupation
Steve there were lots of pictures taken and Video's as Doug and myself were speaking for the 2 video guys. This was at Armstrong B.C Sept 20 and 21 if it helps find on you Tube, This is also Doug's Best with Cory the operator.