1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Stanley Hidraulic Breaker MB05-04 Nitrogen Charge Kit

Discussion in 'Construction Equipment Attachments' started by ejuan, Sep 13, 2019.

1. ejuan

ejuan Well-Known Member

Hi, I am in the process of charging a Skidsteer Stanley Hydraulic breaker I bought used (Model MB05-04). It is the first time doing this but charge kits are pretty expensive, and it seems very hard to find information on what type of thread or adapter I need. Is it necesary that I buy the charging tool from stanley directly? , can i build a kit my self? or whats your best advice for getting the accumulator charging kit? , indicated charge pressure is 200 PSI. Thanks in advance

2. funwithfuel

funwithfuel Senior Member

Mechanic
    I don't know about where you're at, but have you checked Ebay? Accumulator charging kit show between $100 and $150 US dollars.
    For what its worth, I think I would find a dealer who could check, and top off if low. Might be less expensive in the long run.

3. Tyler d4c

Tyler d4c Well-Known Member

I built one for our Stanley hammer what style Is the charge port.