• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Spillway Hydro Demolition

vawhid

Occupation
Machinery Engineer
Hello all

Hope you're well. I don't know if anyone can help me on this one but I thought I'd give it a try.
My company has a dam spillway rehabilitation project in Iran. We are going to demolish 5500 m3 concrete on spillway of dam and renew it with a good one.
In this project we are going to use a hydro demolition set to avoid any secondary damages to dam. We need to transfer our set on spillway surface but regarding to our dam and its limitations it is not easy. We are thinking about a number of methods for this such as using winch or brackets or anything else but mainly because this is our first project on this kind of surface we are not sure. I would appreciate if anyone could help me in this.

Thank you in advance

p.s. i have attached a picture of dam for more information. 1.jpg

maya61

Falch heavy duty pressure washer

Hi everyone
If you are looking for powerful and industrial high-pressure washers, you can't find anything more powerful and practical than Falch products. Falch ultra high-pressure washer are especially designed for concrete hydrodemolition, marking line removal and .... If you are interested in these class of heavy duty equipment please visit our website.

DIYDAVE

A russian made tsar bomba, placed well, should do the trick.. By well placed, I mean, anywhere in iran...:usa:usa