1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Spectra LR60 or LR50 ?

Discussion in 'Lasers' started by farmboy555, Sep 6, 2020.

1. farmboy555

farmboy555 Well-Known Member

Owner Operator
    Looking at the specs on them. My question is the angle compensation on the LR60 worth the extra money?

2. KSSS

KSSS Senior Member

excavation
    What are you using it for? I think if you have it on an excavator it would be pretty important.

3. suladas

suladas Senior Member

Yes it is a million times over. I rented the LR50 once and hated it compared to the LR60. For the little bit of price difference it's well worth it. At least for what I use it for, on my excavator maybe different if on say a dozer.