• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Special Battery For A Backhoe

joeeye59

Occupation
A Man with a Backhoe
While I've been reading everyone's comments....., I noticed nobody said anything about having used a heater of some sort, such as a block heater like I need to use.

Because my JD 310c Loader/Hoe would laugh at me even if its 40-50 degree's outside and I didn't plug it in for at least 20-25 minutes...

Deon

I'm surprised that your 310C is like that in the cold. I have a block heater and an ether system in my 310D but I have never used either in 2 winters I have owned it here in Canada.

oceanobob

Occupation
general contractor
Is the real reason for the high price OEM battery because they wont leak acid on you when the tractor lays or rolls over and you are trapped there?