• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

some truck pics

here's a picture of my dump truck.Sorry it's not the best shot, itook it with my phone.

Attachments

• peterbilt.jpg
    peterbilt.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3,098
  • mitsubishi.jpg
    mitsubishi.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,823

Cat420

Occupation
Construction, small engine and machine shop work
Nice trucks, got enough chrome on the Peterbilt? Thanks for spending the $.50 to get them for us :)

CT18fireman

Occupation
Owner
Hey, my brother lives in Ansonia. I am up in Brookfield.

I like your cabover, I have been thinking about one. Where did you get yours?

I bought the truck at jukonski, i think there up in middletown.Somewhere up i-91.This is the best small dump i've ever had. This truck goes anywhere.I have a fisher 9' plow and pushes like nothing.Easy to sevice.I have almost 60,000 miles, and the brake pads aren't even halfway gone yet. Best truck for the money.You'll love it. Any more questions, just ask. Anthony

cat320

Charter Member
Hey that is a nice truck. Is that the 4500 or the 5500 auto or stick what size body you have on it. It looks like it has alot of inside options to you get the air ride seat?

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
Nice looking equipment and the right color too :) I've been looking at a 1998 330 pete tandem dump with drop axle and 220K miles. I like the slightly lower profile than the bigger trucks and you get the benefit of a little better fuel economy.

2004F550

Charter Member
Occupation
Operator/Student
Does that 4500 have enough power from the D-max? Ive heard they are somewhat underpowered for their size. Looks like it can haul quite a load........

This Truck Has Plenty Of Power. I Haul & Tow On The 75 Mph Limiter No Problem.hoping To Find A Chip To Remove The Limit.so Far The Most I Had In The Bed Was 7 Tons Of Sand.way Over Weight,but It Pulled Liked Nothing.