• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Some small old tractors

DIYDAVE

Too bad its across the country, from me, love that old stuff. That orange one (not an AC) looks like somebody put a old saxamaphone on it fer a muffler...

crane operator

Oh, man, another thread of the things I want....

I've always wanted for one of these. Have no use for one. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

international cub.JPG

My grandpa was a international man. I first drove a old H. they had a 460 and a 56 series too.

So - if I end up with my cub. I really want one of these too. Unfortunately every single one I've ever come across is a rust bucket. International travelall.

international travelall 2.jpg

And then to round it all out. I need one of these in my hunting cabin, that I have my cub to mow at, my travelall to run around with for groceries, and this too keep things cool:

international refridgerator.png

My grandparents had one of these, and when they were on the farm, it was the only fridge they had. I know it ran for over 30 years, maybe closer to 40. They had it on the farm originally, came to town with them when they retired, and ran in there basement for years. They used it after it quit running for storage after that, it probably wouldn't have taken much to get it running again. Today's fridges are lucky to make 5 years.

Actually, I'd just like to be able to open and shut the door on one of those fridges a couple times. When we were kids we weren't allowed to play with the fridge door in the basement, my grandma and the aunt's (and my mom), were always after us. They were all afraid we'd shut one of the cousins in it and they wouldn't be able to get out........

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
Oh, man, another thread of the things I want....

I've always wanted for one of these. Have no use for one. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

View attachment 178745

And then to round it all out. I need one of these in my hunting cabin, that I have my cub to mow at, my travelall to run around with for groceries, and this too keep things cool:

View attachment 178747

My grandparents had one of these, and when they were on the farm, it was the only fridge they had. I know it ran for over 30 years, maybe closer to 40. They had it on the farm originally, came to town with them when they retired, and ran in there basement for years. They used it after it quit running for storage after that, it probably wouldn't have taken much to get it running again. Today's fridges are lucky to make 5 years.

Actually, I'd just like to be able to open and shut the door on one of those fridges a couple times. When we were kids we weren't allowed to play with the fridge door in the basement, my grandma and the aunt's (and my mom), were always after us. They were all afraid we'd shut one of the cousins in it and they wouldn't be able to get out........

My grandparents had an IH chest freezer in their basement. It was probably 40 plus years old back then and I think it's in my aunt's garage now and still going.

Last edited:

DIYDAVE

Both IH and AC made fridges and freezers... One of the most pricey things out there, antique wise. Also, very pricey to run, electric-wise. It might run another 40 years, but they are energy hogs, a new one may last only a few years, but uses less $ to run it. Another of life's catch 22's...;)

bam1968

Occupation
Excavating Contractor
farmall A.jpg 49.jpg Here is a pic of my current lawn mower (Farmall A) and a pic of what seems to be my forever project ('49 IH KB-1)

Truck Shop

Some nice old tractors I filmed today and all are for sale. That's my 06 Ranger in the back ground
complete with exploding air bags.

014.JPG 019.JPG 020.JPG 021.JPG

Last edited:

td25c

scan0011[1].jpg Minneapolis - Moline looks pretty good !

1968 G 1000 MM plowing corn silage .

Last edited:

td25c

The Toro looks familiar . Pretty sure a local golf course used one . They might even still have it .

RZucker

Occupation
Mechanic/welder
The Toro looks familiar . Pretty sure a local golf course used one . They might even still have it .

I do remember seeing one of those at the local golf course in the mid 70's, they pushed a big reel mower gang out front, used it to pull a pipe trailer as they still irrigated part of the course with 2" handline. The local school district had one too... But I want to say it was a Jacobsen??? It pulled a big gang mower set up with reel mowers with a hydraulic folding tow bar.

DIYDAVE

Toros I don't have any experience with... However, them Jacobsens were a ford powered (134/176/196 4 cyl gas, might have had diesels, too) mass of steel. Ones we had on the turf farm were used(up!) golf course stuff. Had what they called fairway mowers on 'em, 2 up front, one in the middle, and 2 wings. 4 speeds, too fast, too slow, and busted, was the forwards, + reverse... wing mowers would flip a dog turd, up into yer shirt pocket!;)